Sunday, November 05, 2006

hello again...seems like a while since I've posted so I guess I should keep you updated. This stinking clip art briedf isn't as much fun as I had first expected. My topic is alcohol which I have researched in gret depth over the last few years. I decided to concentrate my work on drinking cultures...the different typed of people who drink eg...binge drinkers, underage drinkers, locals, tramps etc.

At first I wanted to take the labels from different types of alcohol and change them. The new label would describe the type of drinker but look very similar to the original label. Well, I'll try and upload some pics of what I mean. I couldn't do this because I'm rubbish on photoshop and it all looked a bit shoddy.

So...I've decided to take photographs of the different drinkers in the situation they'd be in eg...binge drinker puking into a toilet. I'm line drawing them because I like line drawing. Then I'm going to colour them in by hand and finally I'll scan/photocopy them.

I'll wack up some of my sketchbook pics for you to see.
Speak to you soon. xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home