Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hello again! I've been away for the last week and a half so I'm affraid the blog is looking a little low. I'm gonna leave the clip art project and come back to that once I have a chance.

OK...right, so I was given a name yesterday and that name is...... NIKOLA TESLA. I'm ashamed to admit that I went away from college thinking this person was a woman...I was wrong. Once I did a bit of research, I realised that this person was infact someone I knew of. Thinking back to physics lessons at school I remembered learning about this ground breaking inventor/scientist. Unfortunatly I didn't remeber anything other than his name.

I'm gonna post what I've leasrt tomorrow because I want to put up some pics. I can't do that here because the internet is really really slow so I'll do it from college. I will say that although I'm not interested in what Telsa did, I am interested in him as a person. All will be revealed tomorrow. x x x x x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home