Saturday, November 25, 2006




CRAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY!!!

WOW...there is another world out there as far as OCD is concerned. The people that I've spoken to, the people that I've heard about and the people whos blogs/facebook groups/myspaces and chatroom messages I've looked at don't actually have OCD (the real thing) so I don't feel guilty about calling them crazy!

OK...I'll admit that a few of the little "habits" I posted up about last time were my habits but having researched other peoples OCD-isms they are nothing!

HERE ARE A FEW FOR YOU TO HAVE A READ ABOUT..........................

1. "When I'm getting ready for bed, I imagine I'm being chased and will be killed, I give myself a few seconds, (I change this every time) to be completly covered by my duvet, including my head."

2. "When I drink anything, I always swish it around in my mouth first before I imbibe it." (mainly Iliked the word imbibe here)

3. "I must drive down a certain road when driving, even if it's in the wrong direction."

4. "Sometimes when I close a door I put my hand in my shirt then I close it."

5. "If I have a meal with meat and vegetables, I use my knife and fork normally but every time I eat a bit of meat, I have to swap around the knife and fork and then imediatly swap back when I'm eating the rest of the meal."

6. "When I'm done going to the bathroom the door has to be all the way open so the handle is touching the wall or its hitting the door stop. But if it hits the door stop and it bouces off then I have to fix it again."

7. "I have to sleep with my knife in my pocket or I can't sleep at all."

8. "I count a lot of stuff but one thing that is a must is, how many pieces I cut bananas into before he eat them."

9. "When I open a can of pop I only pull the tab back a 1/2th of the way."

10. "Apparently I sometimes masterbate in public and don't even realize it."

11. "It's kinda weird, but when i eat, i place my left hand on my crotch area (im completely serious), im not whacking off or anything, im just kinda pressing down with very minimal pressure, and i dont have a hardon or anything, i usually only do it when im cold though."

12. "Whenever I fart, I unconsciously cup my hands near my ass and then take a hearty whiff of it."

13. "When I get lost in my thoughts in class I like to run through each and every peer in my class and decide in my head whether or not they would be worth keeping alive if maximum work productivity was absolutely required for a high-scaled emergency situation."

14. "Must have on hat 90% of the day."

15. "I hide my thumbs when I pass by graves."

...they were just some of my favourate. I'm not sure if these people are serious but the ones I spoke to seemed deadly serious, all straight faced and the ones on the internet were all in deep discussion (some quite worried about themselves....rightly so I think!!!!!!!!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home