Saturday, November 25, 2006

After having our group meetings yesterday I came back quite excited. I was really stuck with where I was going with this Obsessive Compulsive thing. I have the research but I didn't really know what to do with it. We thought about making games, filming my day sticking to some rules....blah blah blah but nothing seemed very fun or exciting. It was all a little too forced and I couldn't see the outcome doing what it should. I wanted my research to determine my outcome as we've been encouraged to do. The group came up with an idea that I love!

..........."THE OCD DANCE"

......basically, I've looked at lots of peoples mini OCD obsessions. I'm going to use the movements and actions of their OCD (eg....switching the lightswitch on and off, jumping up and down 3 times, stacking and re-stacking glasses) and then combine them, forming a dance or dance movement. If this all works out, I'll teach the class this move in my presentation and we'll all dance to a chosen song. It's kinda like the dancing that "people who can't dance" do....you know the big fish, little fish, cardboard box thing. It would be great for OCD sufferes because all their obsessions would be combined and fulfilled.

excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home