Thursday, November 30, 2006

CHANGE OF DIRECTION...

I was waiting for Anjuli and Astrid in the casket space so I decided to look through the photographs on my camera, amongst were my OCD movement pictures................I found something really quite interesting

If I went through the photos as quickly as possible, they kind of began to animate themselves, in a stop frame, disjointed kind of way. They were in no particular order nor did they correspond to any dance movements I'd done but I like it.

I showed Luke and he seemed to like the idea too. He said it was better than a regualar dance video because that might just turn into another fatboy slim video....obviously on a way crapper level. I wacked all the photographs I'd taken into "premier" with a little help from my flat mate. I tried making some music but as a 1st time producer I thought I'd knock that idea on the head and find some instead because it was proving to be very difficult!!

.............if found...FUNKY TOWN...which I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recon it goes really well and managed to match it to the frame rate perfectly BUT everythime I export it, it messes up! Luke tried to help me for about an hour yesterday but we couldn't do it. He changed the type of audio file and told me to swap that for the existing one. I did that but still no luck, it all keeps messing up!

I'll show you what I have anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home