Sunday, November 26, 2006

SONGS.............

I've had a think about songs etc. Coreographing a dance to a whole song would be wicked but this is actually really difficult! I found tons of OCD-isms and chosen a few to take movements from. The thing is, I'm obviously not a trained dancer and the only time I do dance is usually when I'm drunk....I don't think turning upto my presentation drunk is a good move! Also, I wouldn't be able to memorise the whole thing and for it to be effective it has to be put together well.

So I've finally decided on a song.......THE MAKARENA!!!! A very repetative tune with a good beat. I can compose a short, hopefully well rehursed dance that the whole class can join in with. I definatly want to tape this when it's done. I just have to make it work!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home