Thursday, November 30, 2006

I forgot to say...I also searched a whole load of places in London for a xeotrope...not a xeotrobe the other day too! I went to the Dover Bookshop, Magna, random other bookshops, Paperchase, Hayward Gallery, Tate Modern and finally the Science Museum, just as it was closing...what a pain in the arse!!! For those of you who don't know, it;s one of those things that spins and inside has lots of different still images in it, the speed of the movement animates the individual images.

I've decided to take the photographs of me, remove the background and replace "me" into the xeotrope. I'm not sure if this'll work because the images are quite detailed but AS USUAL if I had more time, I'd simplify them, maybe just line drawings and I'm sure this would work. Again, the pictures are in no particular order, we'll just see what happens.

This project is just like part 4 of the 1st project. I'm really enjoying just playing around witht he idea and doing a lot of stuff I havn't done before. Keeps me interested but also.....I'm still terrified and hate technology!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home